Lets’s get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuummmmmbbbbbllllllllleee!
Its time to get this baby under way, Winner stays on/King of the ring/Eternal Champion whatever you want to call tithe idea is simple. Just keep winning.
Unfortunately due to a few selfish cuba’s we couldn’t crown the first champion as we wanted which means Craig win’s by default.
He will stay champion by winning and defending the belt each week. The rules are simple
- The belt holder can only use a team once in a run and must use there playbooks.
- Challengers can use any team they wish and use any standard playbooks (still no custom)
- The belt is required to be defended twice per week if there are challenges there.
- Failure to fulfil your commitment as champion will see you stripped of the belt
- The champion cannot refuse a challenge, if someone calls you out you have to play them.
- There is no maximum amount of defences you can play as much as you like.
- Normal league rules apply to all games, including streaming if possible.
- Once game is played let a commish know.
- The Winningest champ at the end of the year will win a special award.
Good luck to everyone.